Ask Heather: Member FAQ

Ask Heather:

Member Service Rep Heather Rauthe answers Members  Frequently Asked Questions:

How can I submit a change of address or telephone #? This is a great question. You want to make sure we have your up to date information for your account safety. Keep in mind – any returned mail to the credit union will incur a $5.00 charge. To make a change, please visit either branch with (1) a copy of your driver’s license and (2) your account number for us to make the change. Do you have special circumstances that prevent you from coming in? Please call Belinda Irwin for special arrangements: 765-962-3172 ext 102.

Where can I find other ATM’s? We are part of a large network. When traveling, look for the symbols on ATMs that coincide with the network symbols on your card. Locally NATCO CU and PCCU are within our network and you would only incur a $0.50 fee for using those ATM machines.

Is payroll direct deposit available? Yes it sure is and is highly encouraged. This eliminates time-consuming trips to the Credit Union office for deposits. You must provide our routing number (274986413) and your account number to your payroll department. Our office staff can provide you with a form letter for your Human Resources Department.

Have a question?  Leave a comment here or send an email to Heather at

This entry was posted in Blog, Credit Union and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s